WHAT DO WE OFFER
Here is an exciting role for dynamic go-getters to explore a career in the Risk & Assurance at Sula with the largest, fastest growing, and the most sustainable wine company and alcobev business in India. This will be a great opportunity to demonstrate your excellence at driving results and work directly with a seasoned team at Sula.
This role will report to Head-Risk & Assurance and is based in our Mumbai Office (Andheri E).
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR
This role will support the Head of the Department in development of risk related standards, training/education curriculum, and assurance procedures. The role will include but not be limited to the following:
- Support in scheduling and planning audits and develop audit direction
- Coordinate with Internal Auditors and consultants in performing audits
- Liaise effectively with cross functional teams for audit requirements
- Track implementation of controls designed against audit observations with cross functional teams
- Perform regular control testing against Risk Control Matrix and report adequately.
- Manage the governance and compliance tool & support in statutory audit activities as required
- Assist in establishing SOP development and governance; Enterprise Risk Management framework; and relevant risk registers.
MUST HAVE REQUIREMENTS
- Chartered Accountant with 1-2 years of work experience.
- Demonstrate knowledge of audit concepts & principles, prevailing accounting standards, and general applicable laws.
- Communicate effectively both verbally and in writing
- Attention to detail
- Excellent organizational and time-management skill
UG:BFA in Any Specialization,B.Com in Any Specialization
PG:CA in Any Specialization
Sula Vineyards Pvt Ltd
THE SULA STORY
Over the last two decades, Sula has established itself as a pioneer and leader in the Indian wine industry, with milestones across its winemaking, tourism, and business ventures. Since the sale of its first bottle of wine in 1999, Sula has made a mark in the Indian wine industry by capturing 65% of the wine market and establishing itself as a pioneer and innovator par excellence! Join us in this journey as we continue to go beyond